ROGUE TRADER POLL

Traders, traitors, aliens, and an eccentric group of misfits aboard an Imperial vessel.

Who is your new Rogue Trader?

Robert (whydoyouevenbother)
42%
Garrett (Sketch Beast)
58%

Total votes : 12

Re: Rogue Trader II - ***RECRUITING***

Postby whydoyouevenbother » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 am

It is time for the Rogue Trader to take up the reigns and see to that we get this back on track. No more dilli-dallying and love-affairs with aliens. We will take what we want and lay waste to what does not bend to the will of the Rogue Trader. Because the Rogue Trader is the iron fist of the Emporer and where he walks, he takes. He takes from the alien, for they have no soul. He takes from those which have too long been removed from the Light of the Emporer, for they have no will left and must be brought back to the Light by sacrifice. We take from those too weak to wield the power of the Emporer, because unlimited power requires unlimited strength.
So i give to you the opportunity to be part of something greater. Something finally worthy of the title of "Lord Captain". Become the crew of a Rogue Trader not afraid to make the hard decisions. Be useful. Be brutal. Be effective.
Our God is the Emporer of Mankind.
Our Lord is Money, our path Greed and our Weapons are complete and utter ruthlessness.
If you have morals byond loyalty to your Rogue Trader, leave them behind. They are worthless and they will give us nothing. Help me rise to power and i will make you rich and second only to me.
Does the Inquisitor need aid? Why bother with people who have no perspective, no focus? We will get things done and in the end, there will only be one to stand on top: The legacy of the Rogue Trader, bringing the Light of the Emperor back to the dark places in the universe.
whydoyouevenbother
Master

Re: Rogue Trader II - ***RECRUITING***

Postby Sketch Beast » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:29 pm

Jeez, did it get stuffy in here or is it just me?

Look, we all have goals that we want to accomplish... dreams we want to see fulfilled. My dreams happen to include riches and power and not licking the boots of someone holyier-than-thou who can't see past their own arsehole. If you want to go about fighting aliens and chaos heathens in the name of the God Emperor there are plenty of other ships dying to take you. Please... seek them out, and leave where you came in.

This is about adventure and conquering new worlds in the name of power and wealth and welcoming aboard all who are worthy and join our cause. Yes serving the God-Emperor is our "first priority"... if we're questioned by the right people. Not that the Rogue Trader isn't about spreading the light of the Emperor to the dark reaches of the universe.... it's just more profitable to conquer worlds for money. Conquer is such a strong word. Extortion, blackmail, intimidate, strong arm, threaten... are all strong words. They're accurate ones, but that's besides the point. We're not bullies or anything. We target everyone fairly to make sure the wealth in the universe is evenly distributed.... among my crew.

Ah, yes, speaking of crew... we really will take anyone. I've seen humans who acted like animals and did things that would make an Tyranid cry, and that's hard to do... do Tyranid's have tear ducts? This must be looked into for.... reasons. What was I saying... Oh yes, if you're not a backstabbing cunt and are useful you can join. And if you can prove that Tyranid's cry, that's considered useful. Don't ask questions!

So if you thirst for adventure and want to be feared and rich beyond your wildest dreams, join me. All I ask in return is unquestioning loyalty, all of your skills at the disposal of the Rogue Trader, and that you not be a total asshole nutbag. Seriously, if you're fucking nuts, and not in the fun, useful way... I hear they're looking for more recruits for the inquisition.
Sketch Beast
Guildhall Artistic Director

ROGUE TRADER POLL

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:28 pm

The Imperium calls for democracy in these times. A new Rogue Trader MUST be chosen. Make your choice here. Only one vote per person. Majority rules. Any comments as to play style may be said here. Vote now, and by the Emperor, make it count.
"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst
Legion of the First, Lord of the Inferno

Re: ROGUE TRADER POLL

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Bump.
"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Bump.
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:57 pm

WINNER DECLARED!

GARRETT, PREPARE YOURSELVES IN THE LORE OF ROGUE TRADER AND THE WARHAMMER 40K UNIVERSE, FOR YOU ARE OUR NEXT ROGUE TRADER!!!
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst

Return to Rogue Trader