Call of Cthulhu - Return of Legion

Want to be a part of the Guildhall's ever growing cache of witty talent and dynamic personalities? Want to run a game? Post in here and we'll get you started.

Re: Call of Cthulhu - Return of Legion

Postby istorparn » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:50 am

Oh, how much of the game is missing?

I cant wait to cringe from hearing my own terrible english.
istorparn
Adept

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:37 am

istorparn wrote:Oh, how much of the game is missing?

Looks like we lost it all. To recap, I did everything right, and at the end, I was betrayed by Rickard (Khardmaster) and now he has a special rank in forums to resemble that. The Great Betrayer has gotten what he deserves...in one way or another.

Thanks to everyone for giving me another shot at saving Legion. While he hasn't escaped yet, he has defeated The Far Realm that held him there. With no one to watch the gates, one has to wonder what can happen when a high powered Devil & Demon blooded Prince of Hell is left to ponder on a long enough timeline. One thing can be certain...
His dark work is far from done.

Legion will return... :twisted:
"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst
Legion of the First, Lord of the Inferno

Postby Protesilaus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:14 pm

LegionoftheFirst wrote:
istorparn wrote:Oh, how much of the game is missing?

Looks like we lost it all. To recap, I did everything right, and at the end, I was betrayed by Rickard (Khardmaster) and now he has a special rank in forums to resemble that. The Great Betrayer has gotten what he deserves...in one way or another.

Thanks to everyone for giving me another shot at saving Legion. While he hasn't escaped yet, he has defeated The Far Realm that held him there. With no one to watch the gates, one has to wonder what can happen when a high powered Devil & Demon blooded Prince of Hell is left to ponder on a long enough timeline. One thing can be certain...
His dark work is far from done.

Legion will return... :twisted:

There is no recording of the first session, the second and third are recorded more or less. The last one is gone.
Protesilaus
Game Master

Previous

Return to New Game Signups