The Lost Legion 2: The Findening

Want to be a part of the Guildhall's ever growing cache of witty talent and dynamic personalities? Want to run a game? Post in here and we'll get you started.

The Lost Legion 2: The Findening

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm

The time has come for a new game, hosted by Robert. We all had a great time--albeit never successfully recorded--trying to save Legion last time. Robert wants to play this game again, and I of course want Legion free so I can bring him into a D&D game again. So comment if you want to sign up and lend your hand to THE LOST LEGION 2: THE FINDENING. A Call of Cthulu game.

Allow me a moment to warn you...if you people don't save Legion this time, I will create an evil so unfathomably horrid, this podcast will not survive it. :twisted:

"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst
Legion of the First, Lord of the Inferno

Re: The Lost Legion 2: The Findening

Postby whydoyouevenbother » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 pm

I approve of this message. Despite that, i am not going to reveal what exact system will be played during the game. I will prepare it once Legion has gathered a group of players around himself.
whydoyouevenbother
Master

Postby theimmovablewall » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:44 pm

I wish i had a better schedule otherwise i reprise my old role.
Good, bad... I'm the guy with the healing spell.
theimmovablewall
Guildhall Guardian

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:22 pm

LegionoftheFirst wrote:The time has come for a new game, hosted by Robert. We all had a great time--albeit never successfully recorded--trying to save Legion last time. Robert wants to play this game again, and I of course want Legion free so I can bring him into a D&D game again. So comment if you want to sign up and lend your hand to THE LOST LEGION 2: THE FINDENING. A Call of Cthulu game.

Allow me a moment to warn you...if you people don't save Legion this time, I will create an evil so unfathomably horrid, this podcast will not survive it. :twisted:

BUMP!
"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst
Legion of the First, Lord of the Inferno

Postby kantilvih » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:53 pm

IF we can make this into a recorded episode/ or live/youtube only if needed, Im in. legion isnt a character I can help back in without it being content
kantilvih
Guildhall Guardian

Return to New Game Signups