Hail Mary

Not sure what you need to talk about? Just put that slop right in here.

Hail Mary

Postby istorparn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey folks!

Don't know if anyone is reading the forums, saw last post before mine was in March :(

Was really checking if you guys are playing any games nowadays? Checked the hangouts I was in but they seemed dead..

Well if someone reads this, send me a reply and I'd be interested to join any game if possible!
istorparn
Adept

Re: Hail Mary

Postby kantilvih » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:50 pm

We are stil playing games, dont know what hangout you were part of, and we are less frequently on here, but we are trying to bring traffic back here. I'll see about getting more info to you about coming games, is there any specific games you are more interrested in?
kantilvih
Guildhall Guardian

Postby istorparn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:26 am

Did a game of Trail of Cthulhu that Robert ran where leagion (you) had lost his memory.

Any game really, been a while since my group irl got together so just wanna get back to it really, but I've always liked to listen to rouge trader or any game in the savage worlds system.

Yeah if you can keep me informed on a coming game that would be great! And my weekend schedule clears up a lot as autumn gets closer (Swedish summer is fuckin short) so I'll be able to join!
istorparn
Adept

Postby Protesilaus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 am

We have been playing, starting in October our games will be opened up to more players, so you can probably jump in. Let us know.
Protesilaus
Game Master

Return to Random