WHO WANTS TO PLAY

We're not crazy about fantasy football, but Warhammer Fantasy football seems to be a great stepping stone. Want to play or schedule a game, this is where it's at.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:38 pm

In America, it's football season, and American football happens to be a religion for most people. So, that being said, I'm willing to start a tournament. What are the rules you want to see? Take your time to familiarize yourself with how to set up a game in Blood Bowl. For anyone who wants to know, this will be open to anyone. I'm thinking of talking to Prot and getting the winner something in one of the games. We'll make it as short or as long as you all want, so let us know and we'll play BLOOD BOWL!
"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst
Legion of the First, Lord of the Inferno

Re: WHO WANTS TO PLAY

Postby kantilvih » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Im in. Love that game. I would like to actually skype or use hangout with the opponent, especially if we want to record it, since we then get live commentary of some description.
kantilvih
Guildhall Guardian

Postby KhardMaster » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 am

sure why not
BOW DOWN TO KHARD!!!

Boss of the Agents of Dispater
KhardMaster
The Grand Betrayer

Postby whydoyouevenbother » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:44 pm

feel free to challenge me
whydoyouevenbother
Master

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 am

Robert and I have been playing a few matches and I totally fucking hate him. I'd like to get together with you guys sometime this or next week to play. When are you all available? Blood Bowl 1. I don't have 2...yet. :twisted:
"And He asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he responded saying, 'My name is Legion, for We are Many!'"
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst

Postby kantilvih » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:59 am

this week? i can play from around 7 pm your your time tonight. next week is unlikely to align unless you are home around noon.
kantilvih
Guildhall Guardian

Postby LegionoftheFirst » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:51 am

kantilvih wrote:this week? i can play from around 7 pm your your time tonight. next week is unlikely to align unless you are home around noon.

Ah, sorry we didn't align! We'll have to get together another time.
Mark V, Verse 9
LegionoftheFirst

Return to Blood Bowl